Pegasus Prep & Sports Camps 2013
Open to Current & Incoming Students Only
Pegasus Prep Programs
are designed to provide Pegasus students in grades one through eight
a basis for success in the year ahead and to build academic, study and organizational skills. Open to all current Pegasus students, the programs are highly recommended for students new to Pegasus. Classes are available from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Pegasus Prep Programs help students:
Pegasus Sports Camps
• Acquaint or reacquaint themselves with our campus;
• Learn grade-level routines and general classroom expectations;
• Get back into school mode by reviewing academic skills;
• Get a jump start on the year ahead;
• Renew old friendships and meet new classmates.
, scheduled in the afternoon, 12:30-2:30 p.m, for students entering grades five through eight
, offer skills training in boys' flag football and girls' volleyball.