Conservative management of our financial resources, and anticipation of market changes, are critical to the health of the School. Being careful financial stewards of our resources is essential to our long-term goals and future development. We are committed to remaining a competitive and affordable option for all families of bright and curious students.
Remain competitive with market fluctuations and conditions.
• Evaluate market changes and their impact on educational trends.
• Understand changing demographics and develop flexible enrollment scenarios that reflect demographic trends and future demands.Goal 6.2 Ensure long-term financial stability and security.
• Develop a financial model and appropriate raised funds to ensure the long-term sustainability of the school, including facilities investment and endowment growth to support our programming, financial aid, faculty and staff compensation, small class sizes, adequate liquidity, and affordable tuition.Goal 6.3 Continue to enhance the security of all aspects of the School.
• Evaluate a broad range of topics including the physical safety of the community, market fluctuations, reputation and brand integrity, financial well-being, environmental responsibility, and any other matter impacting the sustainability of the School.
• Provide mitigation recommendations from this assessment.Goal 6.4Increase public awareness of Pegasus as the premier day school for bright and intellectually curious students in Orange County.
• Implement a comprehensive communications and marketing plan that tells the Pegasus story in a compelling manner.
• Encourage Faculty, Board, and Administration representation at professional gatherings.
• Deepen our presence in the community and local media.
• Enrich our summer program offerings.