PEGASUS OFFERS FAMILIES A VARIETY OF ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTENDED CARE TO FIT YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL NEEDS.
Pegasus After-School Programs include activities that enrich and support students' passions and interests. A variety of classes are offered throughout the school year during three after-school sessions: fall, winter, and spring.
Course fees are set by individual instructors/vendors. Once registered, please make checks payable to the instructor/coach/business listed in the description, and drop them off at the school's front office. Alternatively, when available, use the link given to pay providers directly.
See the detailed class descriptions below.
- Amazing Magic with School of Astonishment (Grades 3–5)
- Beginner Guitar with Mr. Garixe (Grades 2–5)
- Chess for Beginners (Grades K–1)
- Chess Wizards (Grades 1–5)
- Code-ify Your World Wide Web: Building Websites from Scratch with Mrs. Yeager (Grades 3–5)
- CORE Multi-Sport Athletics (Grades pre-K–4)
- Curious Creators Disney Edition (Grades K–2)
- Discovering Economics (Grades 3–5)
- French (Grades pre-K–2)
- Handwriting Heroes With Ms. Grimes and Coach Wheeler (Grades K–3)
- Junior Dragons Martial Arts (Grades 2–4)
- Legal Eagles Moot Court Club (Grades 7–8)
- Lego Connections with Mrs. Petreszyn (Grades K–3)
- Let's Act Out (Grades Pre-K–1)
- Literature Through Drama with Ms. Sun (Grades 2–3)
- Little Dragons Martial Arts (Grades Pre-K–1)
- Mathletes Wanted with Mrs. Gorsage & Mrs. Vermeeren! (Grades 2–3)
- Mini Masterpiece Studio (Grades K–3)
- Music & Movement with Mr. Garixe (Grades Pre-K–2nd)
- Pickleball With Coach Morris (Grades 3–5)
- Podium Power (Grade 5)
- Professor Egghead Detectives (Grades K–3)
- Professor Egghead Lego Engineering Mega Machines w/ LEGO™ (Grades K–3)
- Publish With Purpose (Grades 3–5)
- Rockin' Readers (Grades K–2)
- Serious About Science (Grades K–3)
- Spirit Squad With Ms. Grimes and Mrs. Kennedy (Grades K–3)
- Storybook Artists (Grades Pre-K–1)
- TV Broadcasting with Mr. Ickes (Grades 3–8)
- WEBBY Dance Gymnastics (Grades Pre-K–1)
- Intro to Improv: Creating Connections through Laughter (Grades 3–8)
Extended Day is available before school, beginning at 7:00 AM, for a flat fee of $20/day per child. Students may arrive up to 30 minutes prior to their (or their eldest sibling’s) school start time at no charge.
Extended Day is available after school from students’ dismissal time until 6:00 PM, for an hourly charge of $20 per child. Charges begin at students’ dismissal, or when they arrive following an after school activity. Extended Day activities include outdoor playtime, crafts, study hall, rainy day movies, and snacks.
For students in grades 3–8, Homework Club at Pegasus is designed to help students begin their assignments, organize their agendas, and study for classroom assessments. Homework Club is supervised by a Pegasus teacher that offers individual attention to any student needing assistance. It’s a great fit for students who need reinforcement with a challenging area or who could simply benefit from the organized homework time. Homework Club is offered Monday through Thursday, from dismissal until 4:30 PM for a flat fee of $20/day. Extended Day is available following Homework Club until 6:00 PM for an additional fee.